The PVMet series of weather stations is designed for solar operations looking to gain insights into the efficiency and status of their PV system with accurate, bankable data. The PVMet series is simple to use, yet powerful enough to transform a solar installation into a sustainable solution that saves resources and energy. The RainWise PVMet 75 station arrives fully assembled and is fully operational in minutes. All our PVMet stations are SunSpec certified or compliant and feature integration via Modbus RTU or an ethernet Modbus TCP option.
- Global or Plane-of-Array Irradiance Sensor
- 1 or 2 x Back-of-Panel Temperature Sensor
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor
- Modbus RTU Communication
- Ethernet Modbus TCP option available
- Ships fully assembled and factory calibrated
- SunSpec Compatible