The HVAC building automation controls market requires a powerful Building Automation controller that provides scalable, consolidated control in a fully programmable, feature-rich LonWorks® device.
Efficient Building Automation Corporation’s Circon™ UHC-400 controller features over 400 Standard Network Variables (SNVTs), a variety of configurable control blocks, and the power of the Circon Catalyst® graphical programming tool to provide exceptional application flexibility. The UHC-400 is all you need in a 22-point BAS controller.
- LonMark compliant, with easy-to-use LNS plug-in for seamless integration into interoperable LonWorks® networks
- Powerful, industry-leading 32-bit ARM processor
- Fully programmable with flexible and easy-to-use Circon Catalyst® programming tool; with support for floating point and structured SNVTs
- 12 universal inputs and 10 universal outputs configurable for voltage, current, resistance and dry contacts; all are software configurable
- High performance LonTalk stack with support over 400 network variables (NVs) including 256 dynamic NVs and 256 addresstable entries (can be bound to 256 differen tdevices on the LONnetwork)
- Battery backed real-time clock (on-board lithium rechargeable) allows for time-based events, data logging and network master operation
- Quick network access through an audio jack
- Auxiliary 15 VDC output for powering peripheral devices
- Adaptable for standalone applications (with onboard scheduling, alarming and trending)or as part of a networked operation
- Additional Information
Product Code CIR1I-01 Model # 10-0450 Brand Efficient Building Automation - Circon Manufacturer Circon Systems Corp.