Hubbell Building Automation’s Link Power Module is designed for the efficient use of LonWorks® networks. It provides power to twisted pair LonWorks network using the LPT/FTT transmission technology. The Link Power Module combines a compact housing of just 7 DIN rail units with excellent technical features: overcurrent limiting to 1.6 A, residual ripple of output voltage below 100 mV, galvanical separation of input and output voltages, internal no load, overload and short-circuit protection. Its high efficiency of more than 75% reduces heating of switching cabinets. The electromagnetic compatibility classification makes the module the perfect choice for industrial and building automation networks.
- Power supply for Link Power / Free Topology LonWorks® networks
- Compact housing
- Output current limitation
- Low residual ripple of output voltage
- Short circuit and over-current monitoring
- Thermal monitoring
- Bus termination by external wire bridge