We work with you every step of the way to make sure your panels meet your application requirements.
Some customers know exactly what they want, and we will quote your job as specified. However; we don’t expect you to know all the details. In fact, we want you to take full advantage of our design and engineering services because we know the installation process is easier and is much quicker when certain components are programmed and ready to go.
- More buying power reduces costs: With over 20,000 products available, we can offer more products and more volume discounts than traditional fabrication facilities.
- Advanced engineering reduces time: Our technical support and engineering teams provide custom programming and will pre-program modules to reduce installation and commission time.
- Non-disclosure agreements protect your competitive advantage: We will always work to protect your proprietary information so you can maintain your competitive advantages.
- Custom branding strengthens your brand: We understand the importance of branding; therefore, this is always an option with panels.
- Rapid prototyping and fast turn-around times mitigate installation issues: Meeting deadlines is our priority. Unlike larger facilities, we have the flexibility and secure production processes to provide rapid prototypes which help ensure each panel is going to meet your needs. Fewer problems in the field mean quicker installation and happier customers. This same flexibility and proven fabrication process enable us to provide quicker delivery times for production units.
- In-house testing ensures quality: We test all our panels against the rigorous standards of UL508A and CSA C22.2 No. 14. Additionally, we have created and implemented a proven testing process for many products we distribute to minimize failures in the field.
- Documentation and training enable consistent installation: Engenuity Systems provides all the technical documentation, schematics and product knowledge to ensure your team is trained correctly. We take the time to be sure they are able to train other employees as needed to maintain consist installations.
- Safety certifications ensure integrity: Engenuity’s panels are UL508A and CSs 22.2 No. 14-22 certified. These distinguished certifications ensure safety and electrical compliance. For more specific information go to our safety compliance page.
Engenuity has over 20 years of networking, IoT, and controls experience. All our staff is factory-trained and has real-world experience. You can be assured that any panel purchased through Engenuity will be supported by our product, quality and workmanship guarantee.