Energy, output: Analog 4-20mA, Modbus, frequency. Power: DC: 10-28 VDC. Clamp-on temperature sensors with 20 foot long cables.
Ultrasonic flow and energy metering systems clamp onto the outside of pipes without contacting the internal liquid. The technology has many advantages over other products including los-cost installation, no pressure head loss, no moving parts to maintain or replace, excellent fluid compatibility, and a wide bidirectional measuring range that ensures reliable readings even at very low and very high flow rates. Veris ultrasonic metering products are available in a variety of configurations that permit selection of an ideal system, no matter what the application.
The monitor is available in two versions: standard flow and energy flow versions. Energy versions are used in conjunction with dual clamp-on or insert RTD temperature sensors. The energy flow meter calculates energy usage in BTU or tons, and it is ideal for retrofit, chilled water, and other HVAC and building automation applications.
- Commercial and industrial installations involving clean liquids or liquids containing small amounts of suspended solids or aeration
- Wide range of measurable fluids, including water, brine, raw sewage, ethylene glycol, glycerin, and more...flexibility in commercial and industrial applications
- Bidirectional flow measurement...can measure forward flow, reverse flow, and net total
- No contact with fluid...safe from fouling and damage from system pressure
- Modbus RTU and BACnet/IP communications available...easy integration with existing data collection systems
- Compact, rugged aluminum housing...long service in harsh environments
- Digital LCD...easy to read
- Universal AC or DC power with clamp-on or insertion temperature sensors and numerous measurement unit choices...lots of flexibility
- Factory programming included using a web-based tool at time of ordering...save time in installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
Product Code VER2X-16 Model # FSR2DK1X02A Brand Veris Industries Manufacturer Veris Industries