WattNode BACnet-VAC P to N 240-277, P to P 400-480
VAC Phase to Neutral 240-277
VAC Phase to Phase 400-480
No Neutral Required
Electrical Service Types
- 3 Phase 3 Wire 480V (No neutral)
- 3 Phase 4 Wire 277V/480V
The WattNode BACnet is a kilowatt hour kWh energy and power meter that communicates on a EIA RS-485 network, measures 1, 2, or 3 phases with voltages from 120 to 600 volts Vac and currents from 5 to 6,000 amps in delta (phase to phase) and wye (phase to neutral) configurations.
Our diagnostic LEDs provide a per-phase indication of power (green flashing) and negative power (red flashing) to help troubleshoot connection problems, like swapped CTs, or excessive line voltage. The WattNode BACnet meter also has a red/yellow/green communication LED to indicate traffic, configuration problems, bus contention and other conditions. See the manual for full descriptions.
- True RMS Power - Watts (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Power - VARs (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Power Factor (Phase A, B, C, and average of all phases)
- True RMS Energy - Watthours Wh kWh (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Energy - VAR-hours (Phase A, B, C)
- AC Line Frequency
- RMS Voltage (Average and Phase A, B, C phase-to-phase and phase-to-neutral )
- RMS Current (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% accuracy nominal (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Measure variable speed drive pumps and motors
- Uses safe CT's (current transformers), producing 0.333 Vac at rated current.
- Split core CTs for quick installation
- Solid core CTs are less expensive and prevent tampering
- Bus bar CTs for high current applications (standard and custom sizes)
- UL, cUL Listed, CE Mark - Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America and the European Union.
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
- Additional Information
Product Code CCS1F-00 Model # WNC-3D-480-BN Brand Continental Control Systems Manufacturer Continental Control Systems