Low Voltage Isolator / Regulator
The Model 30 is a Low Voltage Isolator / Regulator. It accepts a wide input DC voltage of 18 to 36 V DC and outputs a regulated and isolated 24 V DC at 125 mA maximum. Input to output voltage isolation is 500 volts. The unit itself does not generate any significant heat and requires no external cooling. It is encapsulated and very compact at 1.25” x 1.5” x 0.78” in size. The entire unit can be dropped into any wiring conduit box for installation.
The Model 30 allows local power isolation between centrally powered instrumentation. The input power has transient voltage suppression as well as over current. This provides protection to the unit under most fault conditions.
Output voltage ripple is low at 50 mV typical. A diagnostic LED on the output indicates the availability of DC power. Output has short circuit protection and will recover automatically when the short is removed. Please contact the factory for other input or output voltage ranges.
- 18-36 VDC input
- 24 VDC output at 125 mA
- Input to output isolation of 500 V
- Low output ripple (50 mV typical)
- Wide temperature range of –20oC to 70oC operation
- Input power has over current and transient voltage suppression
- Output is short circuit protected with auto recovery
- Very compact 1.25” x 1.5” x 0.78” H encapsulated module can fit into almost any wiring conduit box
- DC power present diagnostic LED
- Flying leads for easy installation
- Additional Information
Product Code NRC0I-00 Model # MODEL 30 Brand Neurologic Research Corp. Manufacturer Neurologic Research Corp.