The Model 1600 Network Display is a 2 line by 16-character alphanumeric display using the highly visible vacuum fluorescent technology. The unit integrates the display, Neuron network processor, FTT-10 network communication interface, and a wide-input voltage switching power supply. The hardware also integrates future support for a warning buzzer, two digital outputs, and a keypad interface. The Model 1600 is available in either an explosion proof rated NEMA 4 housing for hazardous environment or a 1/8 DIN panel-mount housing.
Display data and configuration information are exchanged with other devices via the Echelon LonWorks communication protocol.
Different versions of the Model 1600 firmware will address a variety of target applications. The initial Version, A, is described in the datasheet. It allows display of up to four different network variables. Each of the variables can be a temperature, percentage, digital, or text. Please see the datasheet more detail. Please contact us regarding any special application requirements.
- High visibility vacuum fluorescent 2x16 alphanumeric display
- Wide operating temperature range
- Large 11 mm (0.43”) high numeric display format
- Available in explosion-proof NEMA 4 housing or 1/8 DIN panel-mount enclosure
- Multiple display parameters from a single display
- Operates from a wide-input voltage range. 12-36 VDC or 14-26 VAC
- Efficient DC/DC switching power supply design only draws 1.2 VA typical. (About 50 mA at 24 VDC)
- Firmware is upgradeable via network communication interface
- Open communication standard using LonWorks protocol
- User selectable display format of one, two, or four parameters per screen
- Explostion Proof
- Additional Information
Product Code NRC0F-01 Model # MODEL 1600 (Exp Proof) Brand Neurologic Research Corp. Manufacturer Neurologic Research Corp.