End device with 2 digital output, BACnet command and NEMA4 Housing
The RD2402 wireless digital output module utilizes reliable Spread Spectrum Mesh Network Radio technology. Together with other wireless transceiver (BACnet, LonWorks & MODBUS), the system can be used to transmit remote control signals wirelessly.
The maximum radio transmission distance is dependent on building type. The maximum openair transmission distance is one mile. In a typical commercial building with steel I-beam construction, concrete floors with reinforcing rod, and metal stud walls, it can be expected that transmissions will penetrate vertically through floors and horizontally through 200 to 500 feet of walls, furniture and air.
Generally a wireless system will cover at least three floors - one floor above and one floor below the output module location. In some buildings with favorable transmission characteristics the system may cover more floors.
Wireless transceiver or repeaters should be installed within 200 to 500 feet of the RD2402 output module.
- For wireless sensor and wireless control applications
- Receives wireless command information from BACnet, LonWorks or MODBUS Transceiver and outputs a corresponding on/off or analog signals to any equipment or DDC controller/panel
- Up to 2 digital outputs (Dry relay contact)
- Positive feedback from RD2402 to Transceiver
- Multiple RD2402 can be used with one transceiver
- Reliable Spread Spectrum Mesh network technology
- Optional NEMA 4 Enclosure Applications
- Manual Override
- Control fan, Pump, or Compressor
- Positive Feedback to Transceiver
- Monitoring Equipment Status
- Additional Information
Product Code ACI46-00 Model # RD2402DE Brand Automation Components, Inc. Manufacturer Automation Components, Inc.