0-2000ppm measurement range, 0-3/0-5/0-10VDC and 4-20mA outputs, setpoint relay, second setpoint relay, 1 year warranty. CE.
The CWV Series is a non-dispersive infrared analyzer designed for measuring CO2 concentration in office and living spaces. Its 2000ppm measurement range makes it an ideal solution for meeting ASHRAE and other ventilation control standards. The CWV Series features multiple output options, microprocessor-based digital technology, and a unique self-calibration algorithm which improves long-term stability and accuracy.
- Controlling HVAC in response to occupancy – save energy by providing ventilation only as required
- Improving tenant comfort
- Schools, museums, airports, commercial buildings, etc.
- OEM applications
- Home automation
- Big-box retail
Microprocessor design reduces long-term drift and calibration requirements
- Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR) repeatable to ±30 ppm ±4.5 % of measured value
- Innovative self-calibration algorithm...easy to maintain
- 5-year calibration interval (recommended)
- Low ambient sensitivity
Demand control ventilation provides reduction in energy costs
- Improve comfort and facilitate compliance with ASHRAE 62.1-2004 standard for air quality
- Helps with green branding initiatives
- Dual analog outputs for added user convenience
- LED indication for power and error detection... reduces time spent troubleshooting
- Switchable 0-3/5/10 volt output...increased flexibility
- US & European mounting holes...installation flexibility
- Field calibratable...reduce costly downtime
- 4-20mA and voltage outputs in one unit...greater versatility
- Additional Information
Product Code VER2T-07 Model # CWVS1111 Brand Veris Industries Manufacturer Veris Industries