LCD, 0-2000/0-5000ppm measurement range, 0-5VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA selectable output, temperature transmitter: scaled 10 to 35°C (50 to 95°F). CE.
CWL carbon dioxide sensors maximize energy savings, while ensuring optimal ventilation. The sensors allow ventilation systems to be controlled by the amount of CO2 present in a space. The CWL Series detect fluctuations in CO2 levels and signal ventilation systems to provide an inlet of fresh air optimal for the space at a given time saving energy and ensuring tenant comfort.
- Controlling ventilation in response to occupancy
- Facilitating compliance with ASHRAE 62.1-2004 standard for air quality
- Office buildings, conference rooms, schools, retail stores, etc.
Microprocessor design increases accuracy and reduces installation time
- Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR) repeatable to ±20 ppm ±1% of measured value
- Innovative self-calibration algorithm...easy to maintain
- 5-year calibration interval (recommended)
- Low ambient sensitivity
- Field-selectable outputs for operation flexibility
Revolutionary direct duct mounting design
- Integrated transducer and probe...eliminates the need to install a separate pick-up tube
- Snap-on faceplate...no screws required, making installation and service a snap
- Adjustable duct probe...simplifies installation and airflow monitoring
- CO2, humidity, and temperature sensing all in one compact device...fewer units to buy and install
- Additional Information
Product Code VER2T-04 Model # CWLSXTA1 Brand Veris Industries Manufacturer Veris Industries