Low Voltage AC to DC Power Supply
The Model 25 is a low voltage AC to DC switching power supply that allows very efficient power transfer. The unit itself does not generate any significant heat and requires no external cooling. It is encapsulated and very compact at 1” x 1” x 0.78” in size. The entire unit can be dropped into any wiring conduit box for installation. It operates at a wide temperature range of -20 to +70oC.
The Model 25 allows integration of low power DC instrumentation into 24 V AC systems. The input voltage can be 21 - 26 V AC or 28 – 36 V DC. The power input has transient voltage suppression as well as over current protection using a self-resetting fuse. This providesprotection to the unit under most fault conditions.
The output is 24 V DC at 250 mA maximum. Output voltage ripple is low at 70 mV typical. A diagnostic LED on the output indicates the availability of DC power. Output has short circuit protection and will recover automatically when the short is removed. Please contact the factory for other AC input or DC output voltage ranges.
- 21-26 VAC Input (50 to 400 Hz.)
- 24 VDC output at 250 mA
- Low output ripple (70 mV typical)
- Wide temperature range of –20oC to 70oC operation
- Input power has over current and transient voltage suppression
- Output is short circuit protected with auto recovery
- DC power present diagnostic LED
- Allows use of DC powered devices in low voltage AC systems
- Efficient switching power supply design runs cool without the need for external cooling
- Very compact 25.4 mm (1.0”) x 25.4 mm (1.0”) x 20 mm (0.78”) H encapsulated module can fit into almost any wiring conduit box
- Flying leads for easy installation
- Low Cost
- Additional Information
Product Code NRC0G-00 Model # MODEL 25 Brand Neurologic Research Corp. Manufacturer Neurologic Research Corp.